Active Through Football
is an exciting new programme from Sport England, funded by the National Lottery and delivered by the Football Foundation. The programme aims to increase activity levels and create sustained behaviour changes in people aged 16+ by providing opportunities to play football on an informal basis. This could range from 7 a-side to general football fitness or soccercise.
A number of organisations in Manchester are currently working together on a bid to bring the project to the city. Manchester has been successful in the Expression of Interest phase and are now conducting community consultation to better understand the needs of its residents, as well as finding out what people would like from a new informal football offer. MCRactive and its partners want the community to be involved in the design and delivery of these activities. Your thoughts and experiences will play a key role in the project plan. Every opinion will help towards getting Manchester more active.
MCRactive have created a survey for the community to have their say. HAVE YOUR SAY AND COMPLETE THE SURVEY HERE
. The survey should take no longer than 10 minutes to complete. All Manchester residents who complete the survey will be entered into a random prize draw to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Amazon voucher. There are four vouchers up for grabs. The survey will close on Monday 5 April at 23:59.
Terms & Conditions:
For any questions or enquiries please get in touch with email@example.com
• Starts 09:00 10/03/2021 and finishes 23:45 05/04/2021
• There are 4 sets of amazon vouchers available (x4 £50)
• Winners have to live in Manchester
• Participants excludes MCRactive staff
• Winners will be contacted by MCRactive using the contact details provided on the survey
• If a winner has not responded to MCRactive within 24 hours, MCRactive have the right to withdraw the prize and select a new winner at random
• This prize is non-refundable and there is no cash alternative
• This competition is not endorsed, sponsored or administered by Facebook, nor is Facebook associated with the contest