Moving with limited mobility
- Ben takes us through a range of different exercises to help those with limited mobility keep moving.
- A range of exercises for people with multiple sclerosis. These workouts are designed for different levels of mobility.
NHS Pilates Video Workout
- Pilates inspired 30-minute workout suitable for people with several conditions including multiple sclerosis, chronic fatigue syndrome, chronic pain and fibromyalgia.
- Advice to support you to stay active, well and managing diabetes while at home, whether you're self-isolating or know someone who is.
We Are Undefeatable
- A number of activities from the campaign that those with a variety of long term health conditions can do while complying with the government's social distancing advice.
Love To Move
- The British Gymnastics Foundation's programme is designed to get older people moving and functioning better, with these fun chair workouts suitable for people living with dementia.
- Exercise videos to support amputees and people with limb impairments, no matter their level of fitness or confidence. There are also written resources for multiple activities, including tai chi and dance.