Here you will find a range of on demand fitness classes, workouts and online exercises from your local trusted leisure centres across Manchester, to help you keep your body and mind healthy.
BETTER AT HOME
Offers a wide range of online exercises suitable for all ages and abilities that can be accessed via the Better UK app
On demand access to workouts are available for free on the Better UK app, available from the Apple or Google Play stores.
Once you’ve opened the app on your device:
1. Select your preferred 'club' name
2. Tap Virtual fitness classes
3. Tap the SIGN UP button in the top right corner
4. Enter your first name, last name, email and create a password
5. Enter BETTERATHOME as the Club Access Code
6. View and accept the terms and conditions
7. Tap the SIGN UP button
If you have a personal computer, laptop or casting device for your TV, you can enjoy the virtual classes on a bigger screen. Click the 'Use desktop version' button below and log in or follow steps 3-7 above if you're signing in for the first time.
Try out some easy and gentle exercises that can be done indoors without the need for any gym equipment. From Seated Yoga to Low Impact Cardio, you'll benefit from guided postures and breathing exercises to help you get stronger, feel grounded and be more balanced. Once you’ve logged into the virtual classes, tap the magnifying glass in the top right corner and search for classes under the senior category.
The virtual classes feature allows you to access a free library of 600 online fitness classes. Classes range from 15-60 minutes in length and include exercises and workouts run by the world’s top instructors, across a range of categories, including strength and conditioning, weight loss and mind-body.
Workouts Of The Week
Here's a few of our favourite online classes and at-home workouts for you to try. Once you’ve logged into the Better at Home Virtual Classes, simply tap the magnifying glass in the top right corner; tap SEARCH and type the name of the virtual class to find out more and start moving:
- Strength Basic - Short and Sharp
- BoxxHIIT30 - Full Body
- Move It! Kids Dance
- Well Balanced Flow
- Booty Blast
- Yoga - Lower Body Release
WYTHENSHAWE FORUM / EVERYONE ON DEMAND
Get FREE access to over 2500 workouts via Everyone on Demand. Spice up your at-home workouts with the ultimate variety in on-demand-fitness.
From the comfort of your own home you can find and make use of:
- Over 2,500+ workouts and classes
- All your favourite classes – Yoga, HIIT, Combat, Dance, Strength and much more
- Fresh new classes and workouts continually added
- Wide range no matter your age or ability
- Workout how you want, when you want and where ever you want to
- Available on smart phones and tablets (iOS & Android) – view on your laptop or on your TV
- No equipment needed – workouts with or without weights or other equipment
- Access to the NHS approved app, EXI
SIGN UP TODAY
for only £9.99 and get FREE access throughout November.